Monday 2 September 2019

2019/20 To-Do List






Hi folks,

Here we go again! I have a few odds and ends to finish from last year, but this year's main focus will be getting my Space Hulk collection painted, including teams for Deathwing and Fallen. I also have a heap of Mechs to work on, which I have left off the list, so keep an eye out for them if BattleTech is your thing ;-)

This is the first time I will be painting Blood Angels (at least, one's I intend to keep). Dark Angels and Blood Angels!! We're getting the band back together!!







Wish me luck!

See you across the table,

Marc




4 comments:

  1. I've got those Genestealers on my list and with my Deathwing Knights we could be 50:50 twins! I ant reconcile the Genestealer bases. I was going to go 32mm, and even then some don't fit but can't get away from the fact 25mm bases are gaming optimal...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you, I am finding the decision a bit easier as I am not planning on using them at all for my Jormy list; they will be in a completely different colour scheme. I bought a bunch of sculpted 32 mm bases a while ago which I am planning on using.

      Delete
  2. Good luck Marc Darwin was amazing and there were some salt and freshwater crocodile any way just got back from a cruise and did musical trivia I got 18 out of 20 and sang a lot at Karaoke hope you have fun at Darwin next year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marc I just got an iPhone 6s Plus and next year I’m going to Disney world to dance with addco

    ReplyDelete