Sunday 29 September 2024

Dark Angels Vindicator TO-DONE!!!

 


Hi folks,

The school holidays have just started, which has given me just enough time today to add the finishing touches to my Vindicator. This tank is the last model in my 1000 point urban Dark Angels list, though in hobby butterfly style, I have already written a different version of the same list with some Ravenwing Black Knights 😅



The paint scheme is pretty standard as far as Vindicators go; the hazard stripes fit the style of my army perfectly. 



I used an old rocket pod from a Landspeeder sprue to represent a hunter-killer missile. I like it better than the strap-on missile launcher you usually get with vehicles.



I have a feeling I'll be painting some Orks with my young lad tomorrow, before getting stuck into my DreadTober project later in the week. Until then, time for a big stamp:



See you across the table,

Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment