Wednesday 25 September 2024

DreadTober 2024 Planning

 


Hi folks,

I am gearing up to the run the DreadTober challenge again this year. It is hard to believe that October is just around the corner. Thankfully, knowing that these events tend to sneak up on me, I managed to get the parts for my project early. 

This year I am going to try and make an old school version of Moriar the Chosen, a Blood Angels Death Company Dreadnought. It will be the first model in a Blood Angels army I am hoping to piece together over the next 12 months.


The number of DreadTober 2024 challengers is fairly low so far, though it is great to see the veterans are back again for another year. If you are thinking about joining us, please check out the challenge website and consider posting about it on your own blog or social media. Hopefully, we can get some more people to join and make it a real party.

See you across the table,

Marc

4 comments:

  1. I already know, this is going to be some Angels of Death goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to give DreadTober a push on Threads but I don't think it caught on. I'll have my own preparation post soon too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All good, mate. If we can pick up a few late joiners, it would be good. Otherwise, it will just be a masterclass from the veterans 😎

      Delete