Wednesday, 2 September 2026

2026/27 To-Do List

 



Hi folks,

This year I have a number of projects carrying over from the previous season. I also have a feeling my list will change significantly if I decide to participate in Season 8 of the 2nd Ed. Army Challenge. At this stage, I am not 100% sure if  it will go ahead, though there are still a bunch of people who would be ready to do it if the call comes. If the fates do happen to align, I will be painting a bunch of 2nd E. Blood Angels from January to July! I'll probably add these to my list if/when I post my entry early in 2027.

The rest of my list looks like this:


2nd Edition 

Dark Angels



Veteran Sergeant Naaman

Apothecary


Legion of the Damned




Bike Squad

Techmarine 

Librarian

Attack bike

Chaplain on bike


Imperial Agents




Everson Assassin


Blood Angels



Dreadnought 


11th Edition

Dark Angels



Lion El'Jonson

Azrael

Chaplain with jump pack

Assault Intercessors with jump packs

Deathwing Knights

Black Knights

Ravenwing Command Squad

Hellblasters


Terrain



CHROMA Bunkers

CHROMA FOB Ignis

Fortress of Redemption


Halo: Flashpoint



Elite Team


As they say, "no plan survives contact with the enemy" and perhaps the more appropriate "everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face". Let's see how this list goes!

See you across the table,

Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment