Friday 1 January 2016


Hi folks,

Just a super-quick post for the folks who recently had a look at my new Dark Angels Dreadnought squadron. As I mentioned in the previous post, I didn't quite get the greens right, as the new Caliban Green is darker and less... green than the old Dark Angels green.

I tried to fix this using the Army Painter Angel Green colour, but it didn't work very well either. In desperation I rummaged through my old paints and managed to find a half-full pot of the old Dark Angels green. I popped the lid and, yep, still good (thin your paints people; it saved me, it can save you too)!

Here are some quick shots from my mobile phone to show the difference:

The close-combat weapons were glazed with the old Dark Angels green.

So... problem solved for now. In the short term I can use this pot as a glaze for quite a while before it runs out. In the long term, I may have to focus more on my Deathwing and Ravenwing models :-)

See you across the table,


No comments:

Post a Comment