Saturday 7 September 2024

2024/2025 To-Do List

 



Hi folks,

The start of the new hobby season snuck up on me and caught me off-guard this year. I am not going to do a review of the last 12 months, as I haven't done all that much; my hopes of blogging more frequently fell by the wayside pretty quick last year. Similarly, my plans to get stuck into my 2nd Edition Blood Angels never really eventuated. When Dr The Viking decided to take a break from blogging and the 2nd Edition Army Challenge changed management, I decided to double down on my Tyranids and finish them off instead. 

For my list this year, I would really like to consolidate some of the army projects I haven't quite managed to finish in previous years. There are a few odds and ends I have picked up for each of my 2nd Edition armies that I want to paint, particularly as I am playing more games of 2nd Edition at the moment than anything else. I also have a 10th Ed. Dark Angels army that is nearing completion, that could do with a concerted effort before the edition changes and more models get shunted off to Legends.  

Without further adieu, here is my new To-Do List as it currently stands, with some pics for fun:


2nd Edition 40K


Dark Angels


Ravenwing Squad

Ravenwing Attack Bike

Scouts with Needle Sniper Rifles

Master of Ravenwing

Assault Combat Squad

Apothecary


Tyranids


Zoanthrope

Ripper Bases


Legion of the Damned



Bike Squad

Techmarine

Librarian

Attack Bike

Chaplain on Bike


Imperial Agents


Inquisitor

Grey Knight Squad A

Grey Knight Squad B

Callidus Assassin



10th Edition 40K


Dark Angels



Chaplain with Jump Pack

Assault Intercessors

Infiltrators 

Eradicators

Ravenwing Command Squad

Black Knights

Vindicator

2 comments:

  1. Looks to me quite a nice selection of miniatures! And it should be doable, depending on the size of squads and of course any cool new miniatures that creep up and act as a distraction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun year season ahead! Best of luck with it.

    ReplyDelete