Saturday 28 October 2017

Dark Angels Assualt Squad: TO-DONE!





Hi folks,

I finished my Assault Squad this afternoon with another round of green highlights, weathering on the jump packs and some added detail to the eye lenses. Having fallen horribly out of favour for the past couple of editions, this is the best the squad has looked in an awful long time. Thankfully, it hasn't quite been the "painting lipstick on a dog" exercise I though it may be.






I didn't have too much extra to paint on these guys, so I used up some of my time adding a faint blue glow to the jump pack exhaust. I didn't want it to stand out too much (it is not as if they are in the air or anything!), so I just added enough for people to catch a glimpse if they are at the right angle.










I am planning on painting an Interrogator Chaplain to go with the squad, to give them a harder punch in close combat; he's tomorrow Marc's problem :o) Until then, it's time for a Major To-Done stamp!



See you across the table,

Marc




No comments:

Post a Comment