Saturday 1 September 2018

2018/19 Hobby Season To-Do List






Hi folks,

Thinking about the year ahead, I can't help but feel it is going to be very different. For many years I have been focused on the modelling and painting aspects of 40K, but recently I have been getting the urge to play more, in all of its forms. I think this may be out of a need to spend more time with my friends. As a result, projects that have gaming as an endpoint have been looking more and more attractive. This has influenced my To-Do list significantly...






Three 2000 pt armies, a Kill Team and two Imperial Knights isn't too much to ask in 12 months is it? Thankfully, many of these projects have been under construction for a long time, but all require some kind of work to complete. I am not entirely sure how many models this is going to end up encompassing, but each model that contributes to a major project is going to earn me a "Minor" goal badge, so keep an eye out for them.






In addition to these 40K projects I'll also be working on some Infinity figures (XCOM themed Ariadna), Battletech mechs (my mercenary unit, Foxfire Company), Age of Sigmar (Idoneth Deepkin and some kind of Silver Tower character), Pathfinder (Imrijka the Half-Orc Witch Hunter) and two Macross Plus Veritechs; Isamu Dyson's YF-19 and Gold Goa Bowman's YF-21. The last two I am saving for the start of the Christmas holidays.








That's heaps to do, and I can see this To-Do list bleeding through to the next season as well, but I am going to give it a red-hot go. Red-hot like an overheating plasma gun.

See you across the table,

Marc


No comments:

Post a Comment